Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Improvements!

HI EVERYONE AND LOOK AT THE TEXT!

I figured out that this blogs weak point was the text design. It was so hard to read, and all our cute little smileys disappeared in an inferno of streaks and dots. :(
But it's fixed now, and we hope you take the time to read some of the posts over again, to see what you might have missed! ^^

Also, I'd like to apologize for not posting enough. I really like to cover many themes and make everyone happy, but sometimes I'm not sure what I should write about. If anyone who reads this could give me any feedback, I would be so grateful! Don't be afraid to ask either, you'll be surprised how much unnecessary information my brain holds, and I'm not afraid to take on a challenge! ;)

Oh, and the New Years Eve celebration post I promised you is late, I know. We have a lack of pictures, as a guy who have a crush on Gulli stole her iPhone most of the night...what don't you do for love? The pictures and video we managed to take, will be posted soon by Gulli. She is at the time being, sick again, I can't believe that girl, her immune system  is as weak as a rare tropical flower being planted on the North Pole.
Did that make sense? Well, I fear that the Norwegian climate is going to kill her one day...

Thanks to everyone that reads this blog, and I hope you will keep up with us!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^