Saturday, February 16, 2013

What I and grumpy cat have in common

Hi cute ones! ^^

Today I felt so incredibly bored. I seriously can't remember last time it was so bad. It wasn't because of school either, I had a lot of fun there. (Friday's at my school are usually quite chill.) It was when I got home my brain suddenly decided to remember all the funny moments that have ever happened or could happen in my life.
I have winter vacation now too, and while everyone were talking about how nice it would be to finally get a vacation, my mind went like "damn, damn, damn." And you know why? I, as the spoiled little brat I am, will for once not travel anywhere. And this vacation came so sudden that I haven't made any other plans either. What's a girl to do? "Relax", said my classmates. "Just enjoy the fact that you are free from school work and schedules next week."

It's Friday night. All that remains of my winter vacation is:

  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
And I'm already bored to death.
This afternoon I couldn't sit still. I walked around the house from the kitchen to the bathroom ten times, tossed myself around on the couch for about 15 minutes, took a very long walk with my dog, and emptied the battery on both my iPod and phone.
And this is what I'm supposed to do a whole week? "Relax and take it easy"?
Good thing Gulli is finally coming home soon, cause' this is an emergency. So many people are going away on fancy vacations, and I wanna go too! >.<
If someone offered me a cheap air line ticket right now, I would take it, no matter what destination.
I'm quite impulsive about travelling, especially long distance.
Gulli, on the other hand, is a smart, young woman who thinks of all type of factors like budget, time, planning, legacy and such.
She was very keen on my idea of going to South Korea for the NU'EST concert which was just held in Seoul, but pulled out as soon as she understood that I was serious... :(
She is also concerned about stuff like where we sleep and such. I would gladly sleep at a park bench if I could attend that concert!

Just to make it clear: I'm a huge fan of vacations, but I think they are much more fun when you're going somewhere or it's nice weather at home. Right now it's cold, dark and icy outside, and people are running from one warm building to another. In other words, it's not the right season to stroll the streets or hang outside, and the conditions are definitely not right for sleeping at park benches.


Random picture of my hair taken after my good friend Tonje had braided it. You see this look all over the web these days, and I think we nailed it pretty good. (Teen swag: How many likes for this hair?? <3 <3 <3 <3 etc.)

Talking about web stuff: I have always disliked the grumpy cat, until today when I realized that we had something in common after all. I'm generally a quite cheerful and positive person, but when I first get grumpy I think we look a lot alike. 

Me when I got home.
Me when I read all the "Yaay, finally vacation! <3" statuses on Facebook. 
The more I look at that cat, the more we look alike. Crazy stuff. The blanket he got on the upper picture looks just like the hood on my jacket and everything.

Well, no one I know have more shifting mood than me, so by tomorrow I'll be a happy, "that's so cutee!!" girl again, just like I was before I got home. The kids in the lowest grades on my school performed a carnival parade today, and I was paying more attention than any of the parents. How can someone possibly think that a little kid in a self made panda mask doesn't look cute? :3

Talk to you later! ^.^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^