Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Haul!

Hello cute snowflakes! ^w^

Today I have been to the cinema, watching..... Les Miserables!! It was awesome! :D I loved it, and it is totally worth watching. I went together with my other best friend, Anja, and I was having lots of trouble holding in my tears. By the end I was wiping tears, and almost everyone in the cinema was crying. You could hear people sniffing and blowing noses by the end. Before we went to the movies, we spent the time shopping. There are lots of sales in town now, and for the first time since winter, I had some money I could spend. Now I just can't wait until I get this months scholarship money. ^.^

Here are the stuff I bought today:

I didn't own a black, tight fitting dress, so when I found this one I just had to get it ^.^  Will show it on later.

Poncho, a big must for me. It's really cute, and keeps you warm at the same time! :D

Glittery vest, really cute. :)

This, I have been looking for for a looong time. So happy that I finally found one. ^.^
Will most likely post more on these clothes later. ^.^ maybe do some outfits. Please let me know if you want more posts like this. :D

Bye Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^