Thursday, April 11, 2013

Japan Lover

Hi people of the world!

Do you know what days you get done the least? Those with a lot of free time! Wow, I had so much time on my hands today, which could have been used to work out, plan a longer, more intelligent blog post, or have a little photoshoot with all the stuff I received from Japan the other day, but no...
More about the Japan stuff will come later though. I ordered two pairs of shoes from Rainbowholic, a lifestyle blogger which I happen to be a great admirer of ^.^

Oh, it's my turn at the bathroom already... Think of something good to blog about, Silje, think now...
Well, let me just say that you have something to look forward too! The spring has finally arrived here (slowly), so now we'll be able to take more pictures outside :D
I'm having a lot of ideas like video blogging, an-almost-professional photoshoot and long posts, all we need to do is get to work! ^^

Today I felt a sudden urge for Japan (that tends to happen at least once a week), so I've been searching the internet jungle for kawaii this and kawaii that. (Hm, so that's where my afternoon went.)
I see at lot of girls commenting things as "one day I'll go to Japan, it's my biggest dream", and I feel really blessed since I know I'm going there this summer! It's outside the sakura season though, but I guess you can't have everything at once ^^

A new website for Japan lovers all over the world will be opened tomorrow (today for those in a timezone further east); Japan Lover! It seems so promising, and I found the most touching video the crew made for promoting Japan o.o


I guess this proves that I'm a Japan Lover, as it actually made me fell a tear... Can't wait to go!

Talk to you later, loved ones! ~

2 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a great blog like
    this one these days.

    Check out my web site - click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for the sweet comment! ^^
      We used a basic Google theme, and customized it further. We always find something new to try out though, so the layout is ever-changing :)

      Delete

Tell us what you think! ^.^