Sunday, January 20, 2013

The movie of the month! (or maybe year?)

Good day, everyone! ^^

As soon as I woke up this morning, I decided that this would be a cozy-day. I'm gonna eat the rest of the chocolate for this weekend (I am sticking to my new year resolution, and only eat candy in weekends), I'm gonna have a big cup of tea, watch series and wear a cozy outfit. :3
Okay, maybe, just maybe, I'm gonna work out a little too. Sunday is the ultimate day to charge yourself for the upcoming week, don't you think?

Gulli and I had a lovely girls night yesterday, but unfortunately there was no internet connection in the house we were staying (We rented my stepfathers home since I have a dog and Gulli is allergic, and her house is soo far away).
We had a photoshoot however, and Gulli is going to upload the photos later today! ^^ Afterwards we made onigiri (Japanese rice balls), and watched the movie "Memoirs of a Geisha". It was so touching! I recommend everyone to see it! It's quite sad, but don't worry, it has a happy ending. ;)
The movie is about a young girl in the 1930's Japan, who gets sold to a Geisha House when she's only 9 years old. I've always thought that Geisha's are so beautiful, and this story take you behind the beauty and shows the their real life. The shooting and costumes are lovely too, and at some parts I actually got goose bumps because of how beautiful it was! Gulli and I agreed that we had to visit a lot of Japanese gardens during our stay in Tokyo.



Once again, recommend it to all of you! ^^ It's absolutely stunning!

Now I'm continuing my cozy Sunday, and I hope you'll do the same. And the pictures from yesterday will arrive at the blog later ^^

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^