Thursday, February 7, 2013

Winter in Norway + birthday party! ^^

Hello everybody!

So here are the promised pictures! The idea of taking a lot of pictures from my way home from school was quite impulsive. I've been playing with the thought some time, and yesterday I remembered to bring my camera in my purse. I think many Norwegians, especially us in Northern Norway, often forget how beautiful the nature that surround us is. After all, tourists fly all over the world to see it!
My mother used to tell me to be grateful for the fact that my way to school might be one of the prettiest in the world. I didn't understand what she meant until I got older, though ^^






My little dog Tinto and I went out for a walk in the snow.









Yesterday I also went to the birthday party of Rebecca, a good friend of mine ^^
I didn't manage to take as much pictures there, especially since the other girls were rather shy ;)


Pretty, hand-made table decorations!

The best dessert I've had in a long time. Chocolate mousse with cream, vanilla and raspberry <3 

Anania! She's such a sweet girl! ^^


I'm not sure what Victoria is explaining here...

Fredrikke: I have accepted that the boys like her more than me, and she has hopefully accepted that I'm always late. 

And here are the pictures of my outfit, taken in a rush at the bathroom. It's a shame I didn't  take one with my shoes, as I was very satisfied with them :( 


See you later, everyone! ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^