Monday, February 11, 2013

What I can't live without during winter ^.^

Morning sunshine's ~

I haven't had the time or energy to blog the last days because I'm all out of energy or don't have time... But today I'm staying home from work because I'm sick, and finally have time to catch up on the blog. So today I want to show you my winter essentials that I can't live without.

1. My bellowed knits <3
First we have the knits that I've been writing about often. I know I've mentioned before that I easily get cold and that knit sweaters, socks, skirts and even shorts are great things that help you keep warm and look good at the same time.



2. Hand cream <3
My hands can't live without a good hand cream. Because of the cold wind they get super dry really quick, and a big plus is that your hands smell super good after(warning; you might end up walking around smelling your hands for a while). Silje got me an awesome one for Christmas from soap and glory called Hand Food, and it smells really good. It even says it's got marshmallow in it, fits perfectly for marshmallow me. ^^


3. Tea <3
Good, warm tea is great after being out in the cold, and especially green tea since it's a tea with lots of benefits such as; weight loss - it increases the metabolism, heart disease - works on the lining of blood vessels, skincare - helps with wrinkles and aging signs. It can also help with diabetes, cholesterol, tooth decay, blood pressure, depression, and it's anti-viral and anti-bacterial. So it's time to start drinking loads of green ten. Green tea has actually been used as medicine in China and rest of Asia for thousands of years.

I am really looking forward to when we'll learn to make traditional green Japanese tea ceremony.

4. Tights <3
I really like wearing dresses, skirts, shorts or just really long/big sweaters, so tights are a big part of my wardrobe, both thin, medium and really thick ones. Really wish I had more with fancy pattern because I have mostly just black, grey and red tights, but I am on the look for more patterns. ^^

I LOVE the tights far to the left! <3

5. Hair oil <3
Just like Silje, I also need hair oil for my hair, especially during the winter. I don't have as long hair as her, but mine is very dry and damaged because of my failed bleaching and stuff. So now I'm trying to grow out my hair again, and the hair oil is really helping making my hair more healthy and shiny.


6. Chocolate <3
Yeah, I know I have been talking about not eating much candy and stuff, but here I'm referring more to the dark chocolate or the healthy chocolate. It is said that dark chocolate with high percents of cocoa, such as the 85% dark chocolate, is actually healthy since it contains antioxidants  It can also help control your blood sugar, is good for the brain and good for the heart. This chocolate also contains very little sugar and really helps on my mood.


7. Friends <3
During the dark days the one thing that can light up my day will always be my dear friends. They are always able to put a smile on my face. I am so glad to have my friends, and they days would be pretty boring without them. You guys know who you are, and you're awesome! ^^


I hope you liked this post, and let me know if you guys want me to make something like this again. ^.^
Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^