Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Good morning all you lovely people out there ^.^

After a three hour long bus ride, we finally got home yesterday. It was a really long ride, and I was so glad when we finally arrived. I am not a big fan of traveling with bus because I get bus sick very easily... But after a good nights sleep I am re-energized and ready for a new day! My friend Therese is sleeping over at my place for the winter break, and in a couple of hours we're going to the town where we'll meet Silje. ^^

It feels quite good to be back home after two weeks away, and finally I'll get to drink yummy coffee again. I am gonna bring my camera with me so I can take some pictures. I don't have any new to show you now so his will be a picture less kinda post. Well, now I'm gonna fiks my nail before we go so I'll talk to you when I get back home. ^.^

Bye Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^