Friday, February 22, 2013

The ideal vacation!

Hello, my rays of sunshine! ^^ (wow, that's creative)

Last night when I couldn't sleep, I found myself to be in the poetic corner. So I wrote a description of myself in my dairy, going like this: "Silje, you are much like a flower. Whenever the sun shines and everything is well, you blossom along with all your colors and all your glow. But as soon as a little shadow comes in front of you, you pull back all your flower petals and become a regular, boring plant. You need to learn to be more sensitive for sunlight, so that you can shine during dark times too! ^^"
When I read it again this morning I didn't understand why I made it so complicated. "Silje, honey, you have serious mood swings. Do something about it." That's how I should have written it.

Anyway, I'm happy now! It's Friday and I can finally stuff in on chocolate and candy like the sinful girl I am.
The weather at home now is seriously crappy; I feel so sorry for all the tourists that have taken their time to visit now. I hope you make it home alive, and that you don't break any bones on the icy roads.
I would also like to apologize on behalf of the Norwegian weather gods. They suck.

As you might understand, I need a vacation. Kind of ironic since I have a vacation right now, but it's not the type of vacation I need.

Key elements for a successful, tropic vacation: 

  • Temperatures above 20 degrees Celsius.
  • A good place to buy yummy, cheap ice cream.
  • A little shop that fulfills all your cravings for sun lotion, soda in foreign tastes, weird candy, aloe vera-gel, and plastic flowers to put in your hair.
  • A beach bar or pool bar that makes excellent fruit shakes.
  • Cheap massage and manicure/pedicure.
  • A little market to fulfill the rest of your needs after you've been to the little shop.
  • At least one good restaurant that have something you like.
  • At least one, fancy place where you can dress up with all the summer fashion outfits you brought, but can't use on the beach.
  • Good summer music.
  • Some hot guys.
Key elements for a not-so-successful tropic vacation:

  • Sunburn. Serious sunburn.
  • All kinds of diseases like infections, wounds and diarrhea.
  • Insects. Insects everywhere.
  • Evil monkeys.
  • Evil animals in general.
  • Scary people that speaks way to fast or way to slow.
  • Jellyfish. Especially those who hunt many together.
  • Others from your home country that acts like morons.
  • Men who wants to marry you after knowing you for three seconds.
  • Men who doesn't take no for a no.
  • Bikinis and swimsuits that doesn't fit you.
 Well, it's going to be a long time before I can experience any of the above again. Not that there's anything wrong with going to Tokyo for the summer, but that's a different type of vacation. In fact, I think I might make a good/bad-list for city vacations too.
As it is now, any place would do good! >.<

How I feel these days (if you haven't watched this video yet: DO IT) :

You gotta love that woman.

Talk to you guys soon, and hopefully the weather is better where you are! :D

Bye bye ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^