Monday, February 4, 2013

Brilliant bows!

Hello hello!

A rather short post from me today. Gulli posted snaps from the cafe, and maybe you noticed my hair bow. I actually bought two of those (discount <3) in red and light pink, and I just love them!
Bows are perfect for making any style cuter and more feminine, and they also work as a lovely detail on an otherwise plain outfit. And there are so many styles to choose from! They exist in any pattern imaginable, and it's possible to make them yourself too. Oh, and you can wear them however you like. Attached to clothing, shoes and bags, or in your hair. They also sell bows on necklaces, bracelets etc.
These bows are attached to a headband though, so I can't place them anywhere else.

But you get my point: Bows = the perfect accessory! ^^

You've seen the pink one, and here are some snaps of the red one too:




Oh, and I've been a good girl today and studied Japanese too :D (Good job, Silje-chan :3)

Well, it's made for tourists, but it's a good place to start, right?
Talk to you later <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^