Friday, March 29, 2013

My birthday and Easter decor~

Hello dolls~ 

On Wednesday I celebrated my birthday and it was a lot of fun! Got some more awesome presents as well. I didn't get to take many pictures (I'm very forgetful sometime...-.- sorry), so there isn't much from my party in this post.

I really regret not taking a picture of the decorations... spent lots of time putting it up >.< This is the only picture I have of the decoration. 
Had lots of balloons, but by the end of the night some of them had been popped.. ><
 My friends are really random and like to do crazy jokes and mess with us, and this time was no exception. Audun and Silje had this master plan to draw on us all when we had fallen asleep and also put glitter all over us. Luckily they didn't get to draw on anyone (I've been the victim of that one before, woke up with smiley faces under my toes... xD), but most of us walked around with glitter in our hair the next day. Managed to snap this picture of Auduns hair, looks really cool atually, and no filters or editing has been done. ^.^
Awesome sparkly hair~ ^w^
Today I've decorated my room for Easter, and it looked really cute. I've got yellow flowers, chickens, eggs and bunnies all over my room. ^o^ 
This is how my desk look at the moment. The pink Asian umbrella was one of my presents~ 
I really love all these holidays because I love decorating my room with this sorta stuff. I don't know why, but I always feel really happy when it's the holidays, and not only because we get free from school. ^^ 
Thought I'd also throw in a picture of my Easter outfit today~

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to make me some tea. 
Bye Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^