Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Some pictures from my life~

Hello cutipies~ 

Today has been a cold and windy day, and I'm not exagerating when I say it was like a storm outside. Thought I would be blown away! But luckily I am still here, and I even managed to shop a little bit today. Silje is super busy with cramming for her math test tomorrow, and I'm sooo glad I don't have to think about math, at least untli next school year...-.- Anyway I don't actually know whar I'll write about, so I think I'll just give you anothe little look into my life. You want that? Well, it's not like you got a choice now~

A while ago we were working with napkin folding at school. I think I did quite good actually, and got really proud of my water lily folded napkin! ^.^


An Audun who is proud of his cute napkin~

My pride that day! <3
Another day we paired up with the 1 years to make some food and write about healthy lifestyle. This is what we made~ It was SUPER yummy <3

Meat and pear together was surprisingly really good!

Applecake and baked apples <3

Our pretty table~

Trying to be healthy in the schools canteen =w= 
I really like this new yogurt they have stated selling, it's Greek yogurt with honey and nuts. ^.^

My hair is getting loooonger~ :D
This is what meets me in the mornings... cold and icy..-.-

I actually managed to take quite a pretty picture of the ice~
Today I went shopping with Anja, and we stopped by the cafe at the mall to get some water and a little cheesecake. 
Cheesecake! <3 (that little piece that's hanging on the side really starts to annoy me...)
Now I need to be heading to bed, so hope you liked this post and let me know if there is anything you want me to blog about ^.^ 
Bye Bye~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^