Thursday, March 28, 2013

Material girl for a day

Hi everyone! :D

Remember me? It's been some time since my last post. I'm home from Sweden, and I can finally enjoy the Easter holiday. I've been taking everything nice and slow, and relaxed. Well, except from Gulli's birthday party last night, but that's another story.
Just because I haven't been blogging, it doesn't mean that I forgot about you. I've been doing some technical updates, as you can see in our new header.
We also have a facebook page up and running now, go like it now!

https://www.facebook.com/oursakurakiss

Our goal is to fetch more readers this way, and have a closer contact with all of you :3 It's also easier to update you when we're too busy to blog! We think facebook is a great way to stay in touch with you, so don't hesitate to take contact there. All will be answered ^^

The day after I returned from Sweden, I got a lovely surprise! Almost everything I've ordered arrived that day. I feel a bit sorry for the mail man who had to see me in work out clothes with messy hair and facial mask, but hello, who looks good at 10 am in the first day of vacation?
I got my package from Milanoo fashion as well as the NU'EST album. (Happy fangirl right here!)





I even got NU'EST pins, haha. Time to really show off my fangirling.


DVD <3
It was the special edition, so I got a 200 page photobook too!  \^.^/ 


I figured out that it's pretty hard to take photos of photos. But you see the content.
I got more than this, but you'll get to see it over time.

Now I'll enjoy the rest of the evening, and I hope you'll do too ^^

See ya ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^