Monday, March 4, 2013

Our theater life; Taco and Movie night~

Hi guys

So guess what? I've managed to get sick... This is so typical, I've managed to not get sick for a looong time actually. Now that I've gotten better and has the energy to blog a little, I thought I'd show some of the pictures from our practice and social night with the theater.

Working hard in the kitchen! ~






What we did while the others made food. ^^

My super spicy taco <3




Omnomnomnom :3
After eating taco we watched the movie; Kick Ass. It is a funny movie, and by the end of it you'll be wanting to try doing some high kicks and all. xD


Now I'm going to go back to finish writing some form about our trip to Japan. So hope you enjoyed this post. ^.^
Bye Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^