Friday, March 8, 2013

Weekend! ^.^

Hi guys!

Today it's officially weekend! I am so looking forward to sleep for a looong time tomorrow, because I need to get back some of the sleep I've lost because of my sore muscles. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep good tonight, so I can get enough energy for tomorrow when I'm gonna be working at a party serving food, cleaning up and stuff like that. Anyway can you guess what I've done all day at school, except eat lunch?..... Cutting thin carrot strips into smaller strips! I think I've mentioned the product we're making at school, right? Yeah, I am so going to get sick of carrots by the end of this.

I received a mail today from the company we're going to Tokyo with and it was an information file about Tokyo. So now I'm SUPER excited about going to Japan!! ^.^ I was jumping up and down and reading it out loud to my mom once I got it. There is so much to look forward to. Going to Shibuya and Harajuku, trying and getting a Kimono, visiting an animation studio, visiting a shrine and much more!

How I'm feeling! >w<
This is where I belong! Watching the bacon~ <3
This was a rather short post, but I hope you forgive me, nee?
Bye Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^