Monday, March 18, 2013

Here we go again!

Good evening everyone! ^.^
How are you doing?

I've been to a national gathering in Oslo for Operation Daywork(OD) this weekend. It was so much fun, I met new people and learned new things. And it was so good to meet old friends again! The thing you don't get a lot of during seminars is sleep. I'm pretty tired now, and as if that wasn't enough, an explosion of things to do happened when I came home! Once again school work and free time activities collided, and everything turned into one, big mess.

The plan was that Gulli would blog in the weekend while I was away, but unfortunlately some unexpected drama came up in her life.
She is turning 18 this Friday, and she's planning her party carefully. I'm sure you all watched a movie/series where the big birthday party turns into a hopeless drama, and well, we've seen some dangerous signs :/

Of course I'll continue to blog during this, I'll try to keep you updated on both our lives and other stuff! ^^
When there's a lot happening during a short period of time, you just have to find good ways to relax, and stick to them. For me, eating chocolate, meditating, listening to music and talking to good friends are a must. I'll also try to do more yoga when I have the time, as it really helps me to focus my mind and body. It gets me in better shape for spring too, win-win! I even went crazy at a book shop the other day, and bought three thick English novels. Anything for a little break from your own concerns, I guess :)

You might wonder why there's a picture of a laid back frog in this post? Well, that's how I feel now, at the end of the day. Luckily, my happy-go-lucky personality still shines through. At least it will do after a good sleep!

Good night and sweet dreams <3

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^