Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tokyo Girls Collection Spring/Summer 2013

Hi pretty ones!

On March 2 Japan's largest fashion event Tokyo Girls Collection went off at Yoyogi National Gymnasium in Tokyo.
It's the 16th time it's being held, and it's the number one event for fashionable girls, both inside and outside Japan.
What makes Tokyo Girls Collection so special is that the fashion presented are the fashion that's in now, not stuff that's going to be popular in the next season etc. It's something for every taste, and it's a great way to get inspired! ^^ TGC is also an important arena for Japanese bands and artists, and every year there are surprise performances.
Here is a short summary list of the key elements:

  • Vertical black and white stripes
  • Floral pattern
  • Bright colors
  • High-waisted shorts
  • Platform heels
  • Skinny trousers
There were endless outfits, but I picked my favorites that either got me inspired or made me want to wear it right away! ^.^
The summer feeling is strong on these!

Actus Colors

Actus Colors are showing off their suitcases. 






Avail




Bonica Dot




DE TER NL




Duras




Lands of Eden




Lip Service





Sorridere





Vivayou





These are just some of the outfits and brands that impressed me, and it made me miss warm weather even more! Gotta wait just a little longer...
As you might know I'm a huge kawaii fan, and that's one of the reasons the outfits I picked were cute and brightly colored. You get happy just by looking at them! ^^

Important: All photos are taken by Michael Steinebach, and borrowed from Tokyo Fashion. I was not present at the fashion show myself. 


What do you think?

Talk to you later ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^