Sunday, April 7, 2013

Last days + hairstyle~

Hello cherry-pies ~

Once more I have to apologize for lack of blogging... Been busy with friends and just being too tired when I get home. Gomenasai! *bows* 
Hope you all are enjoying your first signs of spring, because we are not seeing any of them, it's like another round of winter outside. I am starting to get really sick of snow now, and it doesn't stop! The moment you believe it's over, it starts again...-.- We're really going to turn into snow penguins for real! 

Little penguin me~;3
Somehow the idea seems quite comfy and warm. Anyway, what have I been up to lately? Not sure how entertaining it is, but I've mostly been with friends drinking coffee, being social and having fun. Oh and I've also started training again, it's time to start getting ready for summer. We also have our theater performance coming up soon, and that's kinda freaking me out because I DO NOT feel ready... >.<

The last days I've been trying to master the side braid, and I'm starting to get the hang of it. ^.^ It's still a little messy and falls apart easily, but the little time it stays still it looks good. What do you think? 

The best picture I could get this morning.

Using big heart to hide really annoying strand of hair that does not want to cooperate! >m<
Now I need to sleep to be able to wake up tomorrow.. 
Sweet dreams~ ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^