Saturday, April 27, 2013

Inspirational weekend! \^.^/

Hi pretty ones!

Sorry for not blogging yesterday, I was completely burned out. We had Norwegian writing the whole day at school, and as always I was sitting alone in the end. Not that I'm such a slow writer, I just really want to do good at these tests. In fact, I want to do good at all tests, but you can't be an expert in everything. So I just give it all on those subjects I'm good at ^^
When I checked my mail yesterday, another challenge hit me. I've received the Japanese language test I have to take when we get to Japan. They sent it for giving us a chance to practice, and I'm glad they did!
Note to self: need to learn more hiragana. I really do.
It was a bit of a shock, cause' I've pictured for myself that I didn't had to know that much. In fact I thought I'd do decently with what I know now! But no... More Japanese is needed.

At the same time Gulli is down in the capital and having a blast. Well, she deserves it though. She's had a lot on her mind lately, so I'm happy she has a chance to let to of things ^^

So, what have I been up to lately? To be honest, nothing outside of the normal. Even so I feel like I've been doing so much! I guess it's because I'm thinking a lot. Thinking about my life, the future, things I want to do, things I wish for and so on. I analyze every situation to the unrecognizable, and I always predict what's going to happen  before I have a clue.
It can actually be very positive, as it gives me high hopes for the future and motivates me. I try to learn and take inspiration from my daily life, instead of just walking through it. It puts color in my life ^^
The bad sides is of course that I can get a bit carried away by my ideas, and end up disappointing myself.
Ah well... When you think this way it gives life more content.
A week ago may feel like an eternity for me.

This sort of gives a good image of my mind... 
Anyway, I have two tips for you today!

To all kawaii/Japan/fashion loving readers: Try to catch the newest episode of Kawaii International: Harajuku special. I've already watched it, and it gives a great insight on the sub culture in Harajuku. It's the most fashionable and inspiring area in whole Tokyo! (I saw so many shops I want to visit this summer.)
You have to watch the live streaming online through the official channel: http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/tv/schedule/index.html 
This is the schedule for future streaming. Tomorrow is the last day they air it, so be sure to check it out! You should check out their shows anyway, they have many interesting shows on Japanese culture. 
You can also take a look at Kawaii International's channel page: http://www.nhk.or.jp/kawaii-i/ 
Or you can find them on Facebook. A great source for inspiration! 


To everybody else: Read the book "North Korea: Nine years to escape from hell". It's completely mind blowing! It's so horrible yet inspiring to read. It is written by Eunsun Kim, a girl who grew up in North Korea but escaped with her mother and sister. The worst part is that everything is true! This book gives an incredible insight in the daily life in one of the most oppressed countries in the world. 
I don't care if you don't like books, have a fear of reading or whatever, just read it! 



And that's it for me today. Have a nice weekend, everyone! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^