Monday, April 22, 2013

A look into our theater life; fooling around with my camera~

Hello Hello Hello~

Hope you all are having a lovely Monday morning. The sun has disappeared behind the clouds for most of the day, and I already miss my bed... Luckily it's warm outside so I could ditch my big jacket today.

Like I said earlier Silje slept over at my place on Saturday, and it was a lot of fun. We didn't get to make any videos because we spent most of the time drooling over handsome k-pop boys and watching Sailor Moon. We didn't get to do much in the morning either, because of theater practice. Instead we managed to snap some photos before we started, and some of them became quite good.

Wiii~ 

I'm starting to feel the stress come over me since it's not that much time left until premiere, as well as our exams.. >o<
I also need to get my cosplay for Desucon this year, and prepare for our trip to Japan. I think I'm gonna cosplay Miku from the song magnet, and maybe someone from Panty and Stocking? Really need to get my ass moving and order soon!

Got my last package with Russe stuff as well a couple of days ago, and now I'm so looking forward May! Got a hoodie which you can see on the top picture, and a light blue fluffy fleece jacket. I love them! They are so warm and comfy, perfect for May.

I have Norway on my bum~ ^^


This is the only picture I have right now of the fleece. I can't express how much I like it. Sooooo fluffy~ ^w^
Oh and do you know what I did today??


I took my first bath outside in the sea! :D
Freezing cold ><
Now I'm off to sleep
Bye Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^