Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My dual personality

Hii everyone!

Good news: we're not dead! Just half dead. Both Gulli and I are down with a cold, and it's just two days until our theater premiere! Such a bad timing...
I stayed home from school today to nurse myself a little, and I figured it would be a good time to blog. It feels like I haven't blogged for ages now!
As Gulli told you we've had Russians over for a visit, it was so much fun! It really drained my energy though.
I had three living in my house, and only one of them spoke (a little) English! It was a bit exhausting to try to explain and make yourself understood on every single thing.
Of course, having foreigners on a visit is interesting too. Like that time they all stopped to take pictures of the scenery I walk past everyday. Russians are also so polite, and the boys are much better gentlemen than Norwegian ones. (Sorry, you guys.)
I was so surprised when one of them opened the car door for me! He had only known me for half a day.

Anyway, I'm really starting to feel my energy drain now. Yesterday my mother freaked out and claimed she couldn't remember the last time I seemed this tired. Apparently she has a sixth sense when it comes to my energy level. I know for sure things will be crazy the next days, but after Friday we'll get a chance to relax. This may sound weird, but I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it or not.
Everytime we finish a play, I get this empty feeling inside. After all, we've worked for this since last autumn, and now it's suddenly all over.

In other words, I need to find new things to focus on! Working out comes high up on the priority list, as well as the blog of course. I've decided to use the upcoming time well, instead of sipping around because the theater season is over. Maybe I should practice cooking as well?
I've also thought about joining a local kick boxing/fighting sport club. I need a way to release all my frustration. I'm a good girl most of the time you see, so I tend to lock negative feelings away. This has started to transform me into some type of dual personality. (To those of you who are familiar with the term: I'm a 100 % yandere.)
I have these moments when I feel really psychotic, and almost opposite of my normal self. An evil, bitter, violent Silje, and I'm not kidding.
I've prepared a list with series I only watch in psycho-mode, and I have a playlist on my iPod designed to fit my evil thoughts. It has started to get pretty freaky by now, so I think it's about time I try to handle it.

I want this teddy bear so bad! It feels like we understand each other ^^ 
Ah well, I gotta run for theater practice now.

Talk to you later sweethearts ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^