Thursday, May 9, 2013

The big day!

Good morning everyone!

Today is the big day! Our premiere starts at 7 pm tonight... We're heading over there around two to make everything ready. I'm not freaking out, but I can start to feel a little anxiety. What if I forget what to say? What if someone else does? Will we get a big audience?
Now I'll focus on giving myself some pampering before the craziness begin.


 Gulli will bring her camera, so if we get the time we'll shoot some pictures of our styling. The play happens in the 1920's, so we tried our best to match the styling back then. I think especially the hair and make-up was fascinating, maybe even a little bit creepy. I ended up looking like a old-fashioned porcelain doll... Luckily my costume is bright colored, so I won't scare anyone!

By the way, I just found out that in June the blog will have it's half year anniversary! I'm thinking of celebrating it in some way. Do you guys have any ideas? It would be much appreciated!
Can't believe time's moving so fast...
Anyway, I gotta jump in the shower now.

We'll be back soon with more ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^