Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A look at my Russebukse~

Good evening everyone~ 

This is gonna be quite a short post because I'm off to bed soon.
In just a couple of days it's Norway's national day! The 17th of may. Since I am a Russ I will spend the night before the 17th out with fellow Russ and having fun all night long. Really hope I'll not be hungover on the day, but I'm sure it'll be fine. There are parades all over Norway this day, and we, the Russ goes on at least one of these. Luckily it's in the evening. 

Here are some shots of my Russe-clothes: 




I am really looking forward to being able to wear other clothes like skirts and jeans. I've missed them soooo much! It's kind of like torture for me who loves clothes, not to be able to wear all the cute outfits I have in my head. This is also why I've not posted any outfits here, since I've only worn the Russebukse and hoodies or baseball jackets. 

Now I'm gonna sleep so sweet dreams cutie pies~
Bye Bye~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^