Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holiday make-up + Christmas outfit

Hello!

I thought I'd show some of my holiday make-up and outfits. I really love playing around with colors and different styles both when it comes to make-up and fashion. My make-up is focused on the eyes and making them bigger and being visible through my glasses. The eyeliner is one of my favorites and I often use it both for everyday and parties.

Regular parties and everyday:


This is a look I'd wear to regular parties and also everyday. It's mostly white kajal, mascara, eyeliner and brown eye shadow. I really like this because it makes my eyes look really big! By adding sparkling eye shadow or glitter eyeliner it can be a more party look, and by removing the eyeliner or mascara, it gets a lot more toned down.

Christmas eve:

 I posted a picture of my make-up for Christmas eve yesterday, but here is one with my eyes shut so you can see the eyeliner better. I chose to go quite minimal, and mostly had eyeliner and mascara on.


And here's a picture of the dress I wore. It's really simple, and has a nice little gold detail on the left side of the chest which you can't really see here... The dress goes almost down to my knees and has a nice, little flow in it. :) Also added a black cardigan over to keep my arms warm. Paired it up with some black pumps too.

Here you can see my whole outfit. Really liked this dress. ^.^

So, how did you spend Christmas eve or Christmas day? And would you like more posts like this one? let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^