Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Hi everyone! :D

Gulli already introduced herself, and now it's my turn ^^

My name is Silje Nikolina, 15 years old, and I live in a small town in northern Norway. I love fashion, music, people and culture in general, as I come from a quite international family. That can be a bit frustrating when you live in a small community where most people follow the local norm. Luckily, thanks to my family I get to travel a lot, and see new parts of the world! I also love languages, and I'm always interested in learning a new one. So far, I can only speak English(and Norwegian of course) fluent, but hey, I'm young ;) What language I speak best except for those two got to be Japanese, even though I'm not really good at it.

Here is a picture of me taken in July, when me and my family where on a vacation in Thailand.^^ What I loved the most about being in Thailand, was the exotic nature and climate(especially for a Norwegian), the friendly people and all those little shops by the beach where you could get so many unique things! We went to Krabi, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket and Bangkok. We only had a few days in the capital, so I didn't get to see much there though. :/


I look forward to write more to you, and I hope we get more readers over time ^.^  I've had a couple of blogs before, but it never worked out completely. I started to think that people were not interested anyway, so I stopped before it got popular. This is also my first blog on English  and I love the idea of an international blog! Now, with Gulli by my side, I'll be more motivated, and keep on writing until everyone out there discovers us! ;) Merry Christmas everyone, and I hope to speak to you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^