Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What to pack, what to pack..? -.-"

Hello Hello~

Only 4 days left!! o0 OH MY GOD! It's really happening...

I've just started packing a little, or at least started to figure out what I'm gonna bring, but it's really hard... The main problem is that I'm really worried about not bringing enough or bringing too much clothes, since I'm not sure how much of the clothes in Japan will fit me... Or if we'll be able to shop enough clothes to last me while I'm there. Well, I guess I'll just have to wing it and hope I'm not packing too little. I wanna be able to bring lots of stuff home, and to do that I need space in my luggage that always seems to be filled to the brim every time I'm out travelling...-.-"

It looks like much, but it really isn't.. >< I promise -.-"


So far I've packed two tops, a pair of shorts, a skirt, a dress, my pair of flower wedgies, a light jacket and a tights. This should be enough to begin with, I hope. ^^



Sorry for such a short and boring post, but there is not much more to write today, since this is mostly what I've been doing...
Bye Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^