Sunday, June 2, 2013

Beautiful Norwegian Scenery~

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Hello~

How are you doing? The weather have been just awesome lately! It's been sunny and warm, and I've spent the days bathing ans grilling. All util yesterday when it started raining... But It's okay because rain is so calming to listen to, and it was getting pretty dry outside. On the other side I've been preparing for our pre-exam and the final exam... Got a really good grade on the pre one, so now all that remains are the final exam. As long as I get a passing grade I'm happy.~

There is very little interesting going on in my life at the moment except that our friends who have been abroad studying the past year are coming home. Wiii, gonna be fun when we're all gathered again. ^.^

Here are some pictures from the last week.







Now it's time to fall asleep to the soothing sound of the rain. Sweet dreams. ^.^
Bye Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^